If you have any questions regarding our website or services, please
or you can use the following form to mail us.
|Conditions of Service is based on honour.
- All sessions are accepted by e-mails only.
- All payment for any sessions and training will be received as
follows: When you make your appointment, you must pay a non-refundable
deposit. The rest of the payment for the sessions and or training
is due before the sessions or classes begin and this payment is
- If you have a reading, your reading will be tape-recorded. I
will provide a tape of your reading. Please check the tape after
you receive it to make sure all of the reading is recorded.
- For students participating in their practicum study: the practicum
study is an unpaid internship to practice and train using your
skills under Jasmine’s guidance. The practicum is part of the
training classes and thus students participating in their practicum
will not receive money for giving readings or giving self-processing
- During all of the self-improvement sessions and classes notetaking
is not allowed. Participants will learn to develop themselves
via the latest and most effective methods practicing from their
experiences. No books are allowed in the sessions and classes.
You are the sacred book for the sessions and classes. The most
important thing is to focus on yourself.
- After you complete all of the private sessions and training,
your feedback and comments are welcome and respected.
- The Center offers classes for students who are willing and wanting
to do deep inner work. To create an environment of mutual respect
and safety, no person is welcome at the Center who:
- is a show-off and who tries to control or
manipulate the class or the experience of other students by
exercising personal power.
- is lazy and unwilling to work deep within
themselves during their self-processing sessions.
- is unfriendly or insulting to others (students,teacher,
or any other person)
- lies, or who attempts to cover up for another
student who has lied, or who tries to create disharmony between
others for any reason.
- Students should be physically fit and eat and sleep enough.
No eating is allowed in the class room.
- The use, selling or posession of drugs is prohibited by students,
including marijuana, tobacco, and alcohol. No smoking is allowed
on the Pothiyalai campus.
- No pets are allowed in the meditation room.
- No cohabitation or sexual activity is allowed at the center.
- During all the self-improvement sessions and classes, students
are not allowed to take any notes due to the experiential nature
of the class. Unless the teacher tells you when you can take notes
and when you cannot. Participants will learn how to develop themselves
via the latest and most effective methods with practice from their